Monday, December 2, 2013

REVIEW Nahemoth - Novum Testamentum: Evangelium Morti


My first impression of the album were that it kind of sounded like Watain, but that were merely an hasty illusion from my ears and mind. They are not in any way close to the excellent music Watain produces. But don't get me wrong, this is in no way a bad album, rather the opposite. I like what I am hearing here with its kind of melodic and  Dissection odorus BM. From the beginning church bells that sets the mood with some obligated acoustic guitars. There are nothing wrong with the musical actions either, they kind of bring everything you want from this kind of album, with both atmosphere, lyrically and the mixture with both the more calm parts with the echoing melody from the guitar to the more fastpaced parts. Its a good fucking album to sum it all up. Look it up!!!

8,5/11 

Best track: Там, где не помнят Солнца

Check them out here:


No comments:

Post a Comment