Thursday, January 15, 2015

15. Kafirun - Death Worship

LABEL
-
AVDIO
Bandcamp
GRADE
94%
Black Metal. Ohh were do I begin with this masterful demo from Canada. I'll start with howling everything this release contains. An dark mystical atmosphere that lays on everything like a thick alter cloth. Haunting chantings that creeps beneath your skin. Morbid twisted screams that would freeze any angels heart in fear. Guitars that cut through bone and marrow. Ritualistic drums that raises the hellfires to the heavens. The Demo has every essential component, and its all done in such a dreadfully pleasant way. I Get the same feeling as when I heard De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas for the first time. It is absolutely something special. I'm strongly looking forward what the future hold for this band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment